Bec left early this morning which was sad but inevitable. We have had a great time visiting some of the sights in Singapore and also visiting Sibu Island, Malaysia. It was so great to spend time with an old friend with whom I share so much common history.
There are a few things on my list which we didn't manage to do, but in all, we did plenty, and as it was Bec's second visit, it wasn't a big deal to skip a few things.
Here's what we did manage to do:
- Walked in McRitchie Reservoir
- Ate Dosai in Little India
- Looked at animals at Night Safari
- Looked at birds at Jurong Bird Park
- Looked at Singapore under construction from the Singapore Flyer
- Had a swim at the local pool
- Traveled to Sentosa via Monorail and then watched Sentosa 4D Magix Show and rode the Luge/Sky Rail
- Looked at shops at Vivo City
- Ate pizza at Italian Restaurant, La Nonna, in Holland Village
- Ate dumplings at Din Tai Fung, Paragon
We didn't do anything too cultural or educational; it was just a fun traipse around some of the sights. We could have included the Asian Civilizations Museum, or the Singapore Art Museum, but then again we have to save a few things for next time!