image by grantgao
Are you stumped thinking about interesting things to do with the kids this holiday? Here are a few suggestions:
- Educational Tours at the Botanical Gardens There are lots of interesting talks, suitable for K1 - P6 levels, all of which highlight different areas of the Gardens and educate the children.
- Skate Camp There are still a few spots left for this popular inline skating camp. Dates available are for the 17/18th March and 18/10th March. Registration ends 5pm Friday 13th, so call 6246 6362 to reserve a place.
- Visit your local library. The libraries here in SIngapore are great, and always have a comprehensive children's section. There are various programs, such as story telling and arts and crafts.
- Visit one of the local pools. Some have water slides, and they only cost a couple of dollars. You will find a list of public pools in Singapore here.
- You may be lucky and grab some last minute tickets to a performance as part of the ACT 3 International Children's Festival.